Not the course you're looking for? View all courses and dates
About this course
This course is aimed at anyone involved in retail of food but would be appropriate for anyone providing services to the food industry. It will cover:
- Food Poisoning and it's prevention
- Prevention of Food Contamination
- Personal Hygiene
- Requirements for Premises
- Cleaning and Disinfection
- The law and the new requirements
Practical aspects of temperature monitoring & effective cleaning are also incorporated.
All candidates will receive a course booklet covering the whole syllabus. On completion there is a multiple-choice test. The pass rate is 60%.
No previous knowledge or qualification is required to attend the course.
Course books and exam papers can be ordered in different languages.